The Asian Institute of International Financial Law (AIIFL) continues to pursue institutional collaboration in research and related activities on the following areas:
- Corporate Law and Governance
- East Asian International Economic Law and Policy
- Financial Law and Regulation
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Insurance Law
- Law Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate Law and Finance
- Taxation Law and Policy
AIIFL holds a wide range of events including conferences, public lectures and seminars as well as training courses, more information can be found in the “Events” section.
We look forward to your continued support and would welcome any comments or suggestions regarding the Institute and/or its activities at any time.
Douglas W. Arner
Kerry Holdings Professor in Law