Undergraduate Student Fellows
Joining AIIFL as Undergraduate Student Fellows
AIIFL welcomes any HKU undergraduate students who meet the following criteria to apply as Undergraduate Student Fellows:
- academic excellence and/or practice knowledge/experience,
- willing to contribute 30 hours per year of research work to AIIFL,
- AIIFL Student Fellows are required to arrange an AIIFL Student Seminar/Conference during their term of Fellowship. The choice of subject matter should be covered within the AIIFL research areas. Students may invite speakers from academic, governmental, commercial or voluntary institutions in Hong Kong or deliver the Seminar /Conference themselves if they wish to do so.
To apply now click here.
Benefits of being an AIIFL Undergraduate Student Fellow
Being an Undergraduate Student Fellow connects you to AIIFL’s network of international experts and gives you opportunity to work with AIIFL Fellows on their research projects. It will be good for your CV. In addition, you will have the following benefits:
- be placed on AIIFL mailing list to receive news and event announcements;
- receive free attendance or discount for AIIFL seminars/conferences.
Duration of Fellowship
Once your application is approved, you will be conferred the Fellowship for one year and be considered for renewal annually thereafter until you write to us to terminate your fellowship or until the end of your undergraduate studies at HKU.
Cost of being an AIIFL Undergraduate Student Fellow
Fellowship is FREE at the moment. We will endeavor to keep the annual renewal free as well if our funding and resources permit.
Current Undergraduate Student Fellows:
- Alex Chan Chun Yin, LLB
- Anthony Chan Man Chit, LLB & BSocSc (Government & Laws)
- Kenneth IP Kin Yat, LLB
- Kim Gun Wu, LLB
- Jeremy Lam Hiu Yat, LLB
- Paul Law Kwan Pui, LLB
- Herman Ng Ho Hin, Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance
- Alicia So Yung Ting, LLB
- Anfield Tam Ching Hin, BSocSc (Government & Laws) & LLB
- Trevor Wan Tsz Wah, BSocSc (Government & Laws) & LLB
- Yeung Sau Wing, LLB