HKU FinTech MOOC Meetup – Hong Kong Edition (25 March 2019)
HKU FinTech MOOC Meetup – Hong Kong Edition
Date: 25 March 2019 (Monday)
Time: 12:30 – 14:30
Venue: Large Moot Court, 2/F Cheng Yu Tower, Centennial Campus, HKU
The University of Hong Kong is pleased to host the first Hong Kong meetup for learners of the HKUx Introduction to FinTech MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on edX. At the event will be our instructors flying in from all corners of the world to have an open chat and a stimulating roundtable discussion on upskilling talents for the new world of Finance 2.0.
The meetup will also highlight the two new FinTech MOOCs launching in May 2019, LITE Lab@HKU – an interdisciplinary and experiential programme spearheaded by HKU Faculty of Law – and professional opportunities in the industry. CFTE (Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship), a key partner in the Introduction to FinTech MOOC, will also unveil exciting news and projects.
Join us on the day to meet fellow learners and instructors in person, learn more about the future of FinTech education, and mingle with industry thought leaders!
Programme is available HERE
• Musheer Ahmed, General Manager of FinTech Association of Hong Kong
• Janos Barberis, Founder of SuperCharger and Member of the Academic Advisory Board, CFTE
• Urszula McCormack, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons Hong Kong
• Brian Tang, Managing Director of ACMI and Founding Executive Director of HKU LITE (Law, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship) Programme
• Moderated by Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-founder of CFTE and CEO of The Disruptive Group
Catering Sponsored by the Kerry Holdings Professorship