FinTech in Africa Conference 2019 II: Financial Inclusion and FinTech Adoption in Emerging Markets (21 June 2019)
The South African Consulate General, the FinTech Association of Hong Kong, Paxful, Africa Works Ventures and the Asian Institute of International Financial Law are the co-hosts of this special event.
FinTech in Africa Conference 2019 II:
Financial Inclusion and FinTech Adoption in Emerging Markets
The recent release of EY’s report “Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019” on global FinTech adoption has shared that emerging markets are leading the way, while China and India are leading the FinTech adoption, close behind are Russia and South Africa (both with 82% adoption). The previous unbanked nations and those excluded to formal finance are now empowered and gained access to digital financial services through financial technological innovations.
Leading FinTech practitioners and industry participants will be giving keynote speeches and presenting as panel members.
Date: 21 June 2019 (Friday)
Venue: Eaton Club, 5/F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central
• Learn from leading FinTech practitioners and industry leaders
• A panel discussion on Africa FinTech adoption and trends, the unbanked population and financial inclusion, emerging technologies and sustainable development goals.
• Exclusive networking session at Eaton Club
Keynote Speakers & Panelists
• Madoda Ntshinga, Counsul General of South Africa
• Ray Youssef, CEO of Paxful
• Duke Malan, Partner of Africa Works Ventures
• Musheer Ahmed, General Manager of FinTech Association of Hong Kong
• Douglas Arner, The University of Hong Kong
• Rajkumar Kanagasingam, President of FinTech Association of Sri Lanka
• Karena Berlin, CEO & Co-Founder WHub
More details: http://bit.ly/fintechinafrica